The global rat model market is expected to reach USD 845.0 million by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. As of 2016, outbred type of rat model is commonly utilized for research and educational activities within the healthcare domain. However, advancement in production technologies is expected to boost growth of knockout and conditioned rats.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/rat-model-market/request-sample
The production technologies for aforementioned type of model are recent in nature and can be traced back to 2008, post the development of mobile DNA technology. The first knockout model was introduced in 2009 using Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) method, which led to an advancement in the field of rat models. Other tools for genetic editing are Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR), homologous recombination, and N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea (ENU) mutagenesis.
Furthermore, supportive infrastructure and technology coupled with growing incidence of chronic conditions & genetic mutation amongst human species are expected to extend higher applicability for research purposes, thereby boosting growth.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/rat-model-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
• Outbred is expected to dominate the type segment for rat model market. Presence of numerous outbred type and higher applicability of these to mimic human diseases is anticipated to support growth over the forecast period.
• Microinjection is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to faster development of the models and reduction in breeding time. Similarly, development of newer technology within the other segment is expected to propel growth.
• Based on services, the rat model market is predicted to witness higher revenue contribution by breeding process. Cryopreservation is anticipated to witness fastest growth over the forecast period.
• Rising production of conditioned rats for behavioral studies and growing R&D within neurological application is expected to support lucrative growth of rat model. Other application expected to support growth include cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, obesity, and renal disorders.
• The key market players of the industry include Covance Inc.; Envigo; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; Horizon Discovery Group plc.; TransViragen, Inc.; Javier Labs; and others. Mergers & acquisitions are expected to strengthen company capabilities. For instance, Horizon Discovery Group plc. accomplished the aforementioned goal by acquiring SAGE Labs, Inc. in 2014.
Explore all Report of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceutical
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco
Country: United States