Day trading is a form of trading in which a trader square off its position in market the very same trading day i.e position is not held in market for more than one trading day. Day trading in futures is a similar type of trading strategy and here traders buy/sell different future contracts within the same trading day. With this strategy traders can not keep their position open in market overnight. For earning better returns while trading in market, traders can rely on usage of financial experts advise on mcx tips and other trading tips. As experts with good knowledge gives such recommendations it will help in earning better returns from market. Time duration in day trading can be few minutes or entire trading session but it can not be more than one trading day. To trade in day futures contracts successfully traders are required to be disciplined in market and also have good knowledge about market.
Advantages of day trading in futures:
1) With this trading strategy all open position in market is closed by the end of trading day. Usually future market contracts opens at a different price from its previous day close. Traders who trades on day basis in future contracts does not have to deal with this price volatility as they do not keep their position open in market overnight.
2) Day trading in futures helps in learning different important concepts related to day trading in short period of time. As traders who hold their position in market generally trade once or twice in a week and they do not get much opportunity to learn about market. Day traders trades more frequently and learn about market quickly.
Disadvantages of day trading in futures:
1) As more number of trades are planned it will increase the commission paid to the brokers.
2) Very good market knowledge is required to earn better while day trading in future contracts and therefore traders with vague market knowledge are not able to earn well with this type of trading strategy.
3) More time is required to devote in market and traders need to have trading plan ready and stick to their trading plan and be disciplined in market always.
Day trading in future contracts can be made profitable by keeping emotional factors aside while trading. Both short term day trading and long term trading has its own pros and cons. Depending upon the volatility in market traders can choose optimum trading style for themselves. As we know day trading is quit risky form of trading, to sustain with this strategy by earning good returns traders may refer financial advisory services like mcx trading tips, day trading tips and more while trading. Traders should learn about their risk bearing capability and trade accordingly in market. It is never recommended to get involved in trades which are beyond your risk bearing capability.